These are from the logfile:

Fri Jun  4 16:44:12 1999: ERR: Attribute number 0 (vendor ) is not defined
in your dictionary
Fri Jun  4 16:45:18 1999: ERR: Attribute number 73 (vendor ) is not
defined in your dictionary
Fri Jun  4 16:45:18 1999: ERR: Attribute number 116 (vendor ) is not
defined in your dictionary
Fri Jun  4 16:46:24 1999: ERR: Attribute number 240 (vendor ) is not
defined in your dictionary
Thu Jun  3 20:31:37 1999: ERR: Attribute number 144 (vendor ) is not
defined in your dictionary

These are the logs from the SQL log:

928528731  4                                     Rewrote user name to
kaligula

928528731  4                                     Handling with
Radius::AuthSQL

928528731  4                                    Handling with
Radius::AuthUNIX

928528731  4                    Radius::AuthUNIX looks for match with
kaligula

928528731  4                                          Radius::AuthUNIX
ACCEPT:

928528731  4                                      Access accepted for
kaligula

928528736  1   Bad authenticator in request from 207.240.140.6
(207.240.140.6)

This is what I get at trace level 5.  I am logging both to a logfile and
MySQL and accounting is going to both a detail file and MySQL.  Accounting
works for my other chassies using Hyperarc cards.

Thanks,
Oliver