Since the NAS reply items are different for each NAS, I'd have to setup
3 full sets of check/reply items for each user.  That sounds like
too much work.  How would I do it by chaining the File authentications?

Since I'm using SQL Auth, Would this work?

Set DefaultSimultaneousUse to 1

Create a new sql table containing 2 fields:
        username
        check item

And use a LEFT OUTER JOIN to reference this table in the
Auth SQL stmt.

This way the check item would be null for everyone except for users that
have an row in this table.  The row for these users
would have thier 'check item' column set to 'Simultaneous-Use = 2'

Jim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]