Anyone using restartWrapper and screen?  I'd like to use restartWrapper but I need to
be able to start and stop radiator remotely.  I'd like to use screen to do this but I
am not sure
how to add that to the startup scripts so it launches radiator on the detached screen
at bootup.  This is kind of off topic but figured someone here is doing something
similar.

..Rich

Richard W. Hawley - Network Engineer                   CyberZone Internet Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                           942 Main Street
http://www.cyberzone.net                                       Hartford, CT. 06103