Hello,

We have a VERSANET 2002 Unit, which support RADIUS functionality. We
require a RADIUS software package (which runs on Windows 95/NT) which will
enable us to maintain users and know WHAT MB amount they have downloaded
and WHAT time they have used per month.

Can your software obtain this information directly from the RADIUS on the
versanet?  (PS: Versanet told me to contact you directly, they claim your
software can..?  www.versanet.com)

I would appreciate a prompt reply.

many Thanks.
Jacob Ohlson // CO PowerNET computer Consultants P/L