Hi all,
        Just wondering if anyone knows how Radiator defines duplicate requests?
We have a couple of instances where we have a duplicates ignored from one
particular NAS, and are wondering if that means that Radiator is not responding
to particular requests (due to being overloaded or whatever), or that there
is some other possible explanation of the duplicates (our NAS is an
Ascend MAX set to retry requests after 10 seconds of no response).

Thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Burton
Database Administrator, Netspace Online Systems