Hi Chris,

On Jun 25, 12:34pm, Chris M wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) RADIATOR and SNMP
> Now that I have RADIATOR working, I'm trying to use some of the more
> advanced options.
>
> When I start RADIATOR on Linux I get:
>
> [root]# Error:
>   binding to port 161: Address already in use
>
> So I assume that some other SNMP stuff I'm running on that box is causing
> trouble? Is there a way to make SNMP things coexist with Radiator?
Looks like you have some other SNMP agent already running on that box.
You can only have one SNMP agent per box on the same port.

You can change the SNMP port that Radiator listens on, but this in only useful
if you also change the port number your SNMP client sends request to.

Hope that helps.
Cheers.