I think I fixed the SNMP errors.  I downloaded the patches-2.13.1.tar.gz file and
installed that in the source directory and reinstalled.  The SNMP errors stopped.
However, I'm
getting another error/warning now.  Every couple of minutes, I get this error:

Timeout: No Response from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

What is timing out?  The ip address is one of my NAS's.

..Rich

Richard W. Hawley - Network Engineer                   CyberZone Internet Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                           942 Main Street
http://www.cyberzone.net                                       Hartford, CT. 06103