I'd like to calculate two fields (login_time and logout_time)
from the "Timestamp" and the "Acct-Session-Time" accounting
STOP records for insert into an SQL database.  I'd like
to define:

LOGIN_TIME = (Timestamp - Acct-Session-Time)
LOGOUT_TIME = Timestamp

Is there an easy way to have Radiator calculate the LOGIN_TIME
field prior to insertion into the Radius database?  If there
was a way to add a fake accounting field by running arbitrary
perl code, that would be helpful.  I thought I read in the
docs you can add arbitrary authentication replies to an
auth record, but nothing that I read talked about the
authentication record.

Ideas would be appreciated.