Hi Mike,

I use 2.13.1 with the patches downloaded at 24. June as I wrote in
the first mail. But you are right, I didn't say 2.13.1, sorry.

> > I installed the patches downloaded at 24. June.

as you can see in my config (first posting) I defined NasType to
ascend. Do you use an internal finger prog to cross check it,
because I didn't define an external FingerProg?

Anyway, again it would be fine to see the internal state, perhaps
you remenber my postings at end of june about my wishlist
for a signal handler :-)

Regards
        Charly