Hello All,

This is what I wan't to do:

I wan't to put all mu accounting information into an SQL database, and the
authentication should come from My LDAP server. Now my problem is the
following. When I use configuration 1 only stop requests are put in my SQL
db ( MySQL db ) and no users are allowed to connect, meaning that no one is
authenticated succesfully. When I use configuration 2 everthing is working
out as i should. Configuration 3 works - but does of course only put acct
information in the detail fil. Now what is wrong with the SQL - LDAP
configuration....?

Best Regards
Lasse L. Johnsen /TELE Greenland Internet

_____________________________

1:

<Realm DEFAULT>
MaxSessions 1
AcctLogFileName %L/detail.log
WtmpFileName %L/wtmp.log
  <AuthBy SQL>
  DBSource dbi:mysql:radius;host.greennet.gl
  DBUsername root
  DBAuth <PASSWD>
  AuthSelect
  AccountingTable radacct
  AcctColumnDef USERNAME,User-Name
  AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
  AcctColumnDef ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTOCT,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTOUTPUTOCT,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTPAK,Acct-Input-Packets,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTOUTPUTPAK,Acct-Output-Packets,integer
  AcctColumnDef FRAMEDIP,Framed-IP-Address
  AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
  AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
  AcctColumnDef NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
  AcctColumnDef NASIP,NAS-IP-Address
  AcctColumnDef NASPORTTYPE,NAS-Port-Type
  AcctColumnDef CALLEDSID,Called-Station-Id, integer
  AcctColumnDef CALLINGSID,Calling-Station-Id, integer
  </AuthBy>
<AuthBy LDAP>
Identifier Radius
Host host.tele.gl

[...]