Thanks for that Hector,

Can anyone shed some light on how this MIB is supposed to work, and how it is
that the AscendSNMP code is suddenly not working for some Ascends? It looks a
bit like the relationship between the NAS-Port in the radius request is no
longer an exact map to the SNMP index.

I sure would like to fix this if anyone can tell me enough to do so.

Cheers.