Hi Gary,

It is not possible to have 2 different users with teh same username in the same
users file.

If the users are indeed different, you can specify a different Handler for each
different number, and have a separate user database for each Handler.
Alternatively you could chain 2 <AuthBy FILE> clauses, with the first user in
one and the second user in another.

Neither are really great solutions, but I dont think there is any option if
that is what you intend to do. If you wish to discuss this further, please let
us a bit more about what you are trying to accomplish.

Cheers.