I am looking at the possibility of assigning pooled IP addresses to clients
via my Shiva VPN Lanrover Gateway. I have been unable to locate any info on
doing this on Shiva's website. I don't even know if they have Reply Items
that would make this possible.

Does anyone know of some resources I can use to learn more about assigning
IP addresses via Radiator (Radius).

Also, if anyone has had any experience with this particular scenario, I
would appreciate any knowledge you would be willing to share.

Thanks,

Tim Young
Compuware Corporation