Hi,

I am using Radiator-2.13.1 on Solaris with Ascend NAS. Radiator is setup
to do Auth by File and Accounting to mSQL and I have also setup a
Session Database on mSQL to prevent Simultaneous Logins. If an already
connected user tries to login second time, instead of denying him/her, how
do you make radius finger/SNMP Ascend(s) to make sure that the user is
actually connected and then deny the service. This is because if for some
reason the accounting packet is lost, then a user (even though not logged
in) may be denied. Any Ideas ?

thanks.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]