Hello Michael -

On Tue, 03 Aug 1999, Michael Gatti wrote:
> >%_Dear Gentilmen
>
> I'm having a problem with radiator, sometimes he stops answering to authentication
>requests and I have to stop and start the service (sometimes more then once) for
>radiator to start working again.
> I have something around 120 phone lines that users use to connect to the internet at
>my ISP and all incoming access requests are passing through Radiator for
>authentication. Does someone know of a maximum limite of request radiator can handle
>at a time. Is there a work-around this. I have radiator installed on a Windows NT 4.0
>Server running SP5.
> And bellow is my config file:

Your configuration file looks fine. It doesn't sound to me like there is a
problem with Radiator itself - rather something else is causing the problem.
Could you please send us a debug output at Trace level 4 showing what is
happening when things stop working? Things I can think of include disk space,
SQL problems, or operating system difficulties.

thanks

Hugh