I have a customer who has a Radiator users file entry as follows:

davidm  Auth-Type = System
        Client-Id = pm1,
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 203.63.235.213,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Idle-Timeout = 999999

This works fine, when he logs into my PortMaster (pm1), he gets his permanent
IP address. The trouble is when he tries a second login to my Tigris he cannot
connect (Before changing to Radiator this was not a problem). This could be
due to one of two things:

1) Could Radiator be not allowing the second session (I did not explicitly
configure radius.cfg to do this)

2) Or could Radiator be assigning the static IP address when he logs into the
Tigris. This IP address is already in use so the connection fails. I suspect
that Radiator is seeing the second login on the Tigris and allocating the
address from the users file, which is wrong, as the davidm rule is only for
the pm1 NAS not the dm1 NAS.

How could I sort this problem out?

Regards.   Paul