On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Neale Banks wrote:

> Thanks for that - ACCEPTing everybody is definitely not what we want 8-O
>
> What's the trick to doing this with a <Handler>?

I used to make a copy of all accounting by simply running "Trace 4". But
now that I am monitoring radiusd with MRTG my logging really exploded. So
I wanted to make a copy of all Stop-record without using "Trace 4". The
configuration which works for me looks like this:

# Handler matches only Stop-records for realm *.foo.bar
<Handler Acct-Status-Type=Stop,Realm=/^(.*\.)*foo\.bar$/i>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
</Handler>

# lots of the same handlers for different foo.bar's

# Handler matches all records for realm *.foo.bar
# but Stop-records were taken care of above.
<Handler Realm=/^(.*\.)*foo\.bar$/i>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
</Handler>

# lots of the same handlers for different foo.bar's

You could replace Stop by a regular expression if you also would like to
have a copy of all Start records. And be carefull if you mix <Realm> and
<Handler> statements. Sometimes mixing both of them doesn't work.

-Wim