Hello Radiator Users (mess. sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

I'm having some problems with simultaneous logins here at my ISP, we use
Radiator to authenticate and account incoming connection request.
Since we are an ISP we have very different types of users, but most of them
do not have permission to have more then one connection per user. Bellow is
my config file, I'm running Radiator on WinNT 4.0 as a system service ...

# MAX.cfg

Foreground
LogStdout
Trace           5
LogDir          c:\radiator\malbanet\log
LogFile         %L\%Y%m%d.log
DbDir           c:\radiator
DictionaryFile  %D\dictionary.nt

<Client localhost>
 Secret xxxxxxxx
</Client>
<Client x.x.x.x>
 Secret  xxxxxxxx
</Client>
<Client x.x.x.x>
 Secret  xxxxxxxx
</Client>
<Client x.x.x.x>
 Secret  xxxxxxxx
</Client>

<Realm DEFAULT>
 RewriteUsername tr/[A-Z]/[a-z]/
 AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept

 <AuthBy SQL>
 AuthSelect
 DBSource dbi:ODBC:ODBCsource
 AccountingTable Table
 AcctColumnDef SessionID,Acct-Session-Id
 AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
 AcctColumnDef StatusType,Acct-Status-Type
 AcctColumnDef UserName,User-Name
 AcctColumnDef SessionTime,Acct-Session-Time,integer
 AcctColumnDef InPackets,Acct-Input-Packets
 AcctColumnDef OutPackets,Acct-Output-Packets
 AcctColumnDef FoneID,Calling-Station-Id
 AcctColumnDef IpAddress,Framed-IP-Address
 AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,formatted-date,('%e %m %Y %H:%M:%S')
 </AuthBy>
# Users file that can have more then 1 login
 <AuthBy FILE>
 DefaultSimultaneousUse 5
 Filename %D/userx
 </AuthBy>
# Users file that have hour restrictions
 <AuthBy FILE>
 DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
 Filename %D/userz
 </AuthBy>
# Users File - DEFAULT - sends authentication requests to be handled
# with NT Domain Controller
 <AuthBy FILE>
 DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
 Filename %D/usery
 </AuthBy>

 # 1 Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
 AcctLogFileName   %L\%Y%m.act

 # 2 Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
 AcctLogFileName   %L\%Y%m%d.act

</Realm>

 <AuthBy NT>
 Identifier nt