On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 10:24:42AM +1200, John Vorstermans wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I cannot get to the bottom of this problem.
>
> On occasions we are seeing multiple stop accounting records being added to
> the records of a session.   Looking at the logs I can confirm that multiple
> stop records are actually send and received.
>
> I have attached radius.cfg and a section of the logfile incase anyone can
> help me sort this out.  The user concerned in this case is "shi"
>
> We are running Radiator 2.14.0 and the packets are coming to us from a
> Ascend TNT via a proxy radiator server.
>
> What should I look for to sort this problem out?

Currently your Ascend is resending every 5 secounds, which means if the server
that Radiator is on is temporarily loaded, or there's a flurry of RADIUS
traffic on the server, it might not be completed in time and acknowledged
within 5 secounds. Try setting the retransmit time on your NAS to 10 or 15
seconds.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]