I'm looking at the docs for 2.13 and 2.14.1 side by side
and they don't look different -- 2.13 implies you can use
the "include" directive anywhere, but you cannot use it
inside of an <AuthBy> clause (I get an error -- keyword
"include" not recognized or something like that).

Has this behavior changed in 2.14.1 or am I doing something
wrong in my config file?

Sorry to ask all these goofy questions, but I just
swung Radiator over as my primary RADIUS daemon (replacing
Ascend's stock daemon) and all these things suddenly came up
even though we tested this thing for about 3-4 months.

John