Mike/Hugh,
                I have expereinceda  little glitch lately with Radiator
(latest ver what ever it happens to be) and SQL SERVER 6.5.  It seems that
radiator lo longer wants to communicate with the sql server, yet it is
running effectively.
I will upgrade the following tomorrow morning to see if that helps.
Tomorrow morning, i'll upgrade SQL server and Active perl to see if that
makes a difference.  I run radiator out of a command line.  Would that
matter?, could the command line 'expire' so to speak?.  Back to the actual
radiator question :-)
    I was just wondering if the radiator gods (Yep thats you Mike & Hugh)
if there had every been a reported instance of this little problem?

Cheers.
              Aaron

--  Aaron Miles ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 --  System Administrator - Impact Creativity Centre.
 --  HAVE: 1988 BMW 325i Executive.
 --  NEED: 321Bhp E36 M3 / E39 M5 - whatever comes first :-)