Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your information, i guess you are right, since i found
radius documentation in your web site, the Framed-IP-Address must be
present. And i found out in my Annex when i get in to admin mode, it shows
that  the software version is ANNEX-PRI X13.3.5, that's very out of age :)
For your information, i use my Remote Annex for PPP dial up user, so it
doesn't use CLi logging.
For software upgrade, i have some question,
 - is it effect my previous configuration ?
 - i try radius_acct_level parameter in annex admin mode, but there is a
   message show up , no such paramter. Is that only work with  X14.2.25
   software.
 - to change my radius authentication and accounting server, i have to
   change parameter value in erpcd.conf, then restart the erpcd, then i
   have boot my Annex, is there a better solution than that ?
 - is Caller ID supported in X14.2.25 software, because i don't find
   calling number in my acp_logfile ? if yes how to turn it on, dan how to
   make annex return it as attribute to radius server.

Hmmmm that's all, sorry if i ask you to much question, and thank you very
much in advance for your information.

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Andrew Foster wrote:

> Hi Josafat,
>
> > Thank you Ingvar,
> >
> > Does any one know how to do it with Remote Annex 6300 ?
>
> I have just looked at accounting data produced by an RA6300 running
> X14.2.25, and Framed-IP-Address is present in both the Start and the Stop
> records when the annex setting 'radius_acct_level' is set to 'standard'.  I
> assume you are using the port in auto_adapt mode, and that the user is not
> logging in with a CLI first?
>
> Which version of software are you running on the 6300?  If using -trace 4
> shows that you're not receiving Framed-IP-Address, and you are running pre
> X14.2.20 software you should upgrade to X14.2.25.  You can download X5.4.25
> (14.2.25) from ftp://ftp-support.baynetworks.com/outgoing/RA/X5.4.25.tar.Z
>
> Regards,
> Andrew Foster

> Andrew Foster             Tel: 1800 064 008
> Nortel Networks           Fax: (02) 9927-8811
> Customer Network Engineer
> Asia Pacific TSC

             Josafat Timotius - Technical Coordinator
        bergabunglah dengan kami membentuk masyarakat
        online global yang peduli dan selalu belajar
                   http://www.mitra.net.id