Hello Paul -

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Paul Black wrote:
> I've been running Radmin and Radiator (2.14.1) for 3 or 4 months, everything
> has been working fine until this evening when Radiator suddenly stopped
> working. I have not been making changes on primary radius server machine. When
> I run radpwtst I get the following response:
>
> radpwtst -s iggy -secret "mysecret" -user myuser -password mypassword
> sending Access-Request...
> No reply
> sending Accounting-Request Start...
> No reply
> sending Accounting-Request Stop...
> No reply

This looks to me as if Radiator is not running at all. Can you see Radiator in
a ps -aux listing? If not, can you start it from the command line? What ports
is it trying to bind to (1645/1646)? Has some other process grabbed those ports?

It is certain that if radpwtst can't talk to Radiator, nothing else will either.

hth