Hello Clement -

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Clement wrote:
> I thought I saw it here before but just cannot find it anywhere, include
> the archive in thesite.com.au.  Can you suggest a good mailing list for
> Cisco NAS products?

Here's a good URL for an introduction to configuring Cisco NAS's.

And here are a couple of Cisco resources (courtesy of www.google.com):

Cisco Usenet Newsgroup

       comp.dcom.sys.cisco

Cisco Mailing List

You can get the same information through the http://www.nexial.nl/cgi-bin/cisco
mentioned earlier. However, if you like being buried in e-mail, send an
message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". The body of your message
should only contains the words 'subscribe cisco'. Note: Postings are sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], subscription requests are sent to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

hth