Hello Paul -

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Paul Black wrote:
> I've found out where the problem is with my Radiator. When I commented out the
> Session Database section of my radius.cfg file, Radiator started to work
> again. I've noticed that a couple of my mysql processes are using up 99% of
> the cpu time. I'm fairly sure the problem lies in the Session Database.
>
> Could anyone tell me which table(s) to deleted and how to recreate it again?

Have a look in the Radiator goodies directory - there is a mysqlCreate.sql
script that does both, although it does all the other tables as well!!

*** You will have to extract just the bit that drops and recreates the table
called RADONLINE. Don't just run the script as it is, as it will destroy and
recreate all your other tables as well***

You might also check in the RAdmin directory to verify the format that was
created by the schema.pl module. I just had a look here and the RADONLINE
tables in both places look identical, but you should check yourself.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

hth