I am running Radiator on my Debian box. It seems that every 2 months or so
it stops running. I have the radiuswrapper running to restart it however
when I run "ps aux | grep rad"  it shows nothing running. There is free
space, this time swap file was half used. This is brand new computer. What
else can I check.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew P. Kaplan, CNE, MCSE+Internet, MCT, CCNA, CCDA
CyberShore, Inc. -- Premium Internet Services --

CyberShore is now offering free Internet Seminars. Next seminar is October
26, topic will be  "Eye Candy - want some? Designing sites with graphics".
For more information visit, www.cshore.com/seminars