Maybe this is obviously stated in the manual, but I'm so sleep
deprived I can barely focus my eyes.  *)

I want to assign users in my users file so that users are restricted
to one set of NASes unless they have a certain Group (or some other)
check item.  Is there a way to do this?  For example, I'd like to
have a user [EMAIL PROTECTED] and if they log in to one NAS they are
OK but if they dial any other number to get to us then they are
disallowed.

Thanks for any ideas.

Cris