For some reason, I can't get this to be prefered over <Handler Realm=x>

Summarising the config file:

--------------------------------------8<--------------------------------------
<Client foo>
        Secret secret
        DefaultRealm example.com
</Client>
<Client bar>
        Secret secret
        DefaultRealm example.com
</Client>

<Handler Realm=example.com,Called-Station-Id="12345601">
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/users
                AddToReply cisco-avpair="ip:addr_pool=second_pool"
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler Realm=example.com>
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/users
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

# placeholder for AuthBy UNIX...
<Realm DummyForUnix>
        <AuthBy UNIX>
                Identifier System
                Filename /etc/shadow
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>
--------------------------------------8<--------------------------------------

The general idea is that the AddToReply (specifying a non-default
address-pool) will be invoked by calling with the last two digits being 01
(the NAS has PRIs with a 100-group of indial numbers).

Unfortunately, this doesn't sem to work (Radiator 2.13.1).  From the log:

--------------------------------------8<--------------------------------------
*** Received from foo port 1645 ....
Code:       Access-Request
[...]
Attributes:
        [...]
        User-Name = "neale2"
        Called-Station-Id = "12345601"
        [...]
Fri Nov  5 18:44:56 1999: DEBUG: Handling request with Handler 'Realm=example.com'
[...]
Code:       Access-Accept
[...]
Attributes:
        [...]
        <abscence of AddToReply items, all else as expected/desired>

My reading of the docs is that Radiator will search the Handlers _in
order_ until it finds one that matches, hence my putting <Handler
Realm=example.com,Called-Station-Id="12345601"> before <Handler
Realm=example.com>.  However, we appear to always be falling through to
<Handler Realm=example.com>.

Any ideas/hints?

Thanks,
Neale.