Thanks David. Our NAS is now using Radiator and all of the dial-ins are
humming along.

One thing that I've broken along the way is inbound telnet sessions, which I
use from another office to manage the NAS. I assume this is because the
default in my nt.cfg specifies that Radiator tells the NAS all incoming
users are to use PPP. My telnet sessions work to the point of successful
authentication and then telnet drops out altogether. I guess this is
telnet's way of saying it doesn't talk PPP :)

Here's my updated nt.cfg:

---------------
Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          .
DbDir           .

<Client DEFAULT>
   Secret  *****
   DupInterval 0
</Client>

<Realm DEFAULT>
 <AuthBy FILE>
   Filename ./rac1
 </AuthBy>
   AcctLogFileName ./detail
   PasswordLogFileName ./password
</Realm>

<Realm DUMMY_REALM>
 <AuthBy NT>
    Identifier System
    Domain ****
    DomainController
    DefaultReply Service-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP
 </AuthBy>
</Realm>
------

and here's a snippet of my rac1 (user file) where I've tried to allow the
username gpm_cc access via telnet:

-----

gpm_cc          Auth-Type = System
  Service-Type = Login-User,