Dear people,

I do not know if this is the right place to mention this, I do not even
know if you guys are interested in this kind of stuff. Anyhow after some
problems with our portwholesale customers I made some small
modifications to the Radiator package. I've added the keyword:
PrependToReply

This keyword has the exact same functionality that the
AddToReplyIfNotExist keyword has, except that instead of adding the
attributes to the bottom of the attibute list, it adds them to the top.
This allows a proxy radius to send along attributes that will take
precedence over the predefined attributes.

If anyone is interested in this please let me know and i'll send them
our modifications.

leon