For the radiator guys: I'm using Radiator
For the bay-isp guys: Well, you all know I'm a 5399 man 8-)

After telling users for ages to bugger off, they can't have MPPP, I've
got a customer who wants two 64K channels over ISDN.

The question I'm asking is:

In radiator, I've got:

<Handler blah>
  <Authby SQL>
    Blah..
  </AuthBy>
  MaxSessions 1
</Handler>

Can I -override- the maxsessions by a responce back from SQL, or, will I
need to set up a new handler for the mppp sessions?

For the 5399 guys, I remember seeing a 'mp_max_sessions' or something
like that somewhere.  Can that be over-ridden from radius, or will I
need a new SPB?

--Rob