Hello Kelly -

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Kelly Hamlin wrote:
> Im using Ascend 6000 series NAS's and im using radiator to authenticate off
> the platypus database, everything works fine, cept i get a lot of errors in
> the window. Im using the ascend dictionary file and below i have my config
> and below that, are the errors im getting in log window.

It would be useful to see a trace 4 debug showing what is happening inside
Radiator when you get these errors. The cause of the first error is the fact
that you are getting accounting records with no User-Name in them and of course
the database is complaining about them. The other problem is that attribute 62
(vendor ) is not defined in your dictionary.

I suspect the first problem is due to some special accounting packets that the
ascend is sending (perhaps incomplete logins?). I am not sure what the second
one is all about, as attribute 62 is usually Port-Limit (and used for replies).

If you are using the newer Ascend vendor-specific attributes for radius, you
should use the dictionary.ascend2 file. Check in the patches area:

http://www.open.com.au/radiator/downloads/patches-2.14.1/dictionary.ascend2

hth