Hi all,

I am having a small problem monitoring radius.  I am running radiator on a
NT 4.0 machine accross ODBC to a SQL 7.0 server.  We are using a monitoring
system call Inetmapper to monitor radius.  I am not sure if anyone has used
this before.  Well in its authentication request it does not send a Nasport
just a Username and Password and IP address.  Well this causes a problem
because I have our radonline table set to no nulls in the Nasport
field.  So I am receiving an error in the log each time it tries to check
the status.  What I want it to do is simply check the Username and Password
no logging to radonline or to the accounting table.  Just a simple Hi I am
still up and running.  I have tried a couple of things with no avail, but
I'm not sure I am on the right track.  Has anyone done something like this
before?

Thanks in advance.

If you any questions please contact me at:

Personal Address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect
               those of wyoming.com