Hi Mike,

I've added the two lines below to the AuthBy RADMIN clause (IDLETIMEOUT is
MAXIDLETIME in the Radmin d/b). I then restarted Radmin. I could see users
looking like they were logging in in the Radmin logfile but they were not
appearing on the Tigris console where I normally see the radius login
messages. I've seperately emailed you the logfile and the radius.cfg file.

Could you let me know where I have gone wrong?

Regards.  Paul