Hello !

I want to add some kind of on-line control to the PostAuthHook. A file will be
mainteined in the hard disk with the users connected. When a start packet is received
a line is added to the file in the disk with the username, logon time, IP Address,
etc... When a Stop packet is received the file will be modified removing the user.

How are the concurrent request managed by radiator ? I don't want the file to be
opened at the same time by two PostAuthHoks because two connection request had arrived
at the same time. Must I include some kind of simultaneous-use control of this file ?

Regards,

Antonio Navarro Navarro
BemarNet Management
[EMAIL PROTECTED]