Hello Dmitry -

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Dmitry Niqiforoff wrote:
> Hello!
>
>   The problem is I'm unable to fetch Realm name with "%R" special
> character. It always returns an empty string, no matter whether I use
> RewriteUsername or not.

I will need to see your configuration file (no secrets) and a trace 4 debug
showing what is happening. Also what hardware and software platform are you
running and what version of Radiator?

The "%R" will show the suffix after the "@" in a username of the form

        "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

in this case, %R will be "some.domain".