Thanks Mike,

The pseudo reply attributes are now being created correctly. For my first
PostAuthHook I want to print out an element of the current request (I hope to
be able to see the print in the debug log, otherwise I'll send it to a file).
I'm wondering exactly how I should do this. My first thought would be:

PostAuthHook sub{ print(_[0][2]); }

second thought

PostAuthHook sub { print(_[0]->Days-Since-Added); }

or is there some other way that I should do this?

Regards.  Paul