The hard part is not getting Radiator to accept a phone number instead of a
username/password.

The hard part is getting the NAS to send an access request with the
calling-station-id with no username/password required.

In my case (using a Tigris) I could get it to send the access request before
the call was answered, with just the calling-station-id, but I couldn't find
out the proper way to configure it to then accept the call and setup a PPP
session.

I may eventually get this working, but it has become a low priority.