hi hugh

sorry about previous mail in HTML format. I have attached text file with
this mail.
pls see it and let me know

lakmin
hi hugh

I'm connecting MSSQL fron BSDI box to authentication and accounting from SQL database.
Here I need to run a stored procedure (say this procedure update CHECKATTR column from
SUBSCRIBERS table) before it comes to authenticate a particular user. When I try to do
as follows it will reject the authentication but radpwtst shows accounting is okay.
pls advice me how to do this and which side do I have to run this unix side or NT
side...

thankx
lakmin

       <AuthBy SQL>
        DBSource        dbi:FreeTDS:database=icarddb;host=xxx.xx.xxx.xx;port=1433
        DBUsername      xxxxx
        DBAuth          xxxxx
        AuthSelect execute proc_rupee %n
        AuthSelect select PASSWORD, \
        CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR \
#       ('Session-Timeout = ' + CAST((RUPEEVALUE * 30) AS char(200))), \
#       REPLYATTR \
        from SUBSCRIBERS \
                where USERNAME='%n'
        AuthColumnDef 0, User-Password, check