Hello-

We're having some major performance problems.  We're doing probably > 50
auths/sec (maybe upwards of 75 to 100) via multiple radius servers and
radiator seems to be having problems keeping up.  We've got machines that
are PIII's with decent amounts of ram(256-512) running Linux.  The
machines will hit load avg's of 1 straight across the board with radiusd
taking nearly all of the proccessor.  The machines store no accounting or
session databases, just radius proxying and local authentication.

There seem to be two commands that might help:
SocketQueueLength  (globally)
Fork  (in the <authby radius> sections)

I'm wondering how/if people have done it in other locations, have you used
SocketQueueLength and/or Fork with any success?

Steve