Jason

Thank you.
I tried it and it worked.
Now, I have a C program that every 5 minutes send .../perl radpwtst -s
194.224.12.17 -secret xxxx -user test -password test >lograd.txt. and read
the lograd.txt file to see if I have reply from my Radiator server. If not,
it will send to me an E-mail.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Fernando Martín

At 06:28 1/02/00 -0800, you wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Fernando Martin wrote:
>
>> Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:28:07 GMT
>> From: Fernando Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Little questions
>>
>> <Client Locahost>
>> Secret mysecret
>> DupInterval 0
>> </Client>
>
>Try using client 194.224.12.17, that does not equal localhost.. or you can
>add the keyword "same settings as this client" but I can't remember off
>the top of my head what that is.
>
>> I tried with
>> 1-/perl radpwtst -s localhost -secret mysecret -user fer -password fer
>> --->It woked
>> 2-/perl radpwtst -s 194.224.12.17 -secret mysecret -user fer -password
>> fer--->It did not work. I said "Bad authenticator" and No reply in accounting
>> 3-/perl radpwtst -s radius -secret mysecret -user fer -password fer--->
>> Where radius is 194.224.12.17 (hosts file)--->It did not work. The same
>> "Bad authenticator" and No reply in accounting
>> Why with Localhost does it works and with IP or name does not it work? I am
>> using 2.14.1 with patche over NT 4.0 SP5

>> seconds.
>> >>

>> >You should be able to install the TimeDate package directly >from
ActiveState.