I posted earlier, and hacked up a Realm entry and was wondering if
something like this is doable:

<Realm DEFAULT>
#        AcctLogFileName %L/%C/detail
        PasswordLogFileName %L/password.log
        AuthByPolicy    ContinueWhileAccept
        <AuthBy SQL>
                # RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/lc($1)/e

                DefaultReply Service-Type = "Framed-User",Framed-Protocol = "PPP",\
                Framed-IP-Address = "255.255.255.254",Framed-Netmask
="255.255.255.255",\
                Framed-MTU = "1500",Port-Limit = "1",Framed-Routing = "None",\
                Framed-Compression = "Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP"
                DBSource dbi:Pg:dbname=shrevenet_users;host=xxxx.shreve.net
                DBUsername      xxxxxxx
                DBAuth          xxxxxxx
                AuthSelect select ENCRYPTEDPASSWORD,CHECKATTR,REPLYATTR from passwd
where USERNAME='%n'
                EncryptedPassword
                AccountingTable ""
        </AuthBy>
        <AuthBy SQL>
               DBSource        dbi:Sybase:PLAT
               DBUsername      xxxxxxxx
               DBAuth          xxxxxxxx
               AuthSelect ""
               AccountingTable "radiusdat"
               AcctColumnDef    username,User-Name
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

What I am trying to accomplish:

1. Authenicate from postgres (Working).
2. Account only to MSSQL, do not authenticate against it

I was not sure if leaving AuthSelect empty is the valid way to avoid
authentication.  Or do I have to put a bogus AuthSelect like "SELECT
username from TABLE", where it just does an operation that is always true.

Brian