I know this is off topic, but it has to do with authentication and
I do use RADIUS.  I was hoping someone could help get me pointed
in the right direction:

I run a moderate sized ISP (20,000+ customers).  We currently
use Radiator for dial-up authentication.  I was wondering if
there are solutions out there which integrate Radius (or LDAP,
or whatever is the appropriate piece) along with Sendmail and
POP3 services.  What I'm looking for is a way to distribute e-mail
systems across multiple servers with a common authentication (and user
directory) scheme.

I'm just starting to read and understand about LDAP, but I'm
being told it's an important part of trying to implement.
I am sure other people have run into this, and I'm curious
how they've attacked the problem.

I apologize for the off-topic post.  Reply off-list (or, if
possible, provide me with a mailing list that discusses
these issues).

Thanks in advance,

John Coy
ANCI/Arkansas.Net