Hi Christophe,

My advice is to reduce the DupInterval to something like 2 seconds. It is
really only intended to catch genuine duplicate packets (ie packets sent along
duplicate parallel network paths, or from some other pathological network
problem). Its really not supposed to catch _retransmissions_ by the NAS. As you
have found, when it starts to catch _retransmissions_ (as opposed to
duplicates), you start to have problems.

Hope that helps.
Cheers.