Well, what you don't know in a brand new Alive/Start packet is information
about lost Stop records.  Anything from the time of the lost record (which
may or may not be a big deal) to the radius accounting ID assigned to the
session (which again, may or may not be important.)   Radiator tries to be
self healing in that if a new person comes on and gets a modem of someone
in the database, it removes them and then inserts the new user.  Radiator
can also query the remote NAS unit to verify a user's connection and take
action from there.  Maybe you might want to check that out.  Although with
a little hacking, I'm sure a preclienthook or preauthhook could do a
little logic and magic on your radonline database and remove bad entries
to avoid contacting the NAS unit.

Aaron Holtz
ComNet Inc.
UNIX Systems Administration/Network Operations
"It's not broken, it just lacks duct tape."

On Feb 11, Lutfi YUNUSOGLU molded the electrons to say....