Hello Rakesh,

Radiator 2.15 supports a new check items Cleint-Id and NasType. Using them, you
could set up Handlers for each type of NAS, or for each individual Client.

Handlers also allow you to specifiy the Realm as a regexp.

Therefore, you could set up a handler something like:

<Handler NasType=Livingston Realm=/ending.com$/>
        <AuthBy xxx>
                AddToReply  reply-items-suitable-for-a-livingston
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

On Feb 24, 12:33pm, Rakesh Patel wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Best mechanism for client -> Realm mappings?
>
> I am looking for some advice - my goal is to have users with separate
> permissions for different clients based upon client name. I am using AuthBy
PAM