I think I may have answered my own question, but I'd like to check.

If I put this handler above the handler example below, will it do the job
for me?

<Handler Realm=blah,Acct-Status-Type=/Start|Stop>
        AcctLogFileName /var/log/radacct/remote/blah/detail
</Handler>

Will this simply intercept (and accept) accounting packets and log them into
the file specified?

Thanks

Andrew