Hi,

Earlier I reported that I've noticed a few users being able to
login with a space and extra characters... (ie. the user 'ricardo'
is able to login with the username 'ricardo kustner')
I've traced the problem to the radius server on another machine
to which radiator proxies auth request for accounts not found
in any of the realms (the other machine has old accounts in a
Unix passwd file)... the radius server running there is quite
and old version of Livingston's radiusd... so i guess i need to
upgrade that one or create a RewriteUsername (/^(\w+)/$1/ ?) to
strip anything with extra spaces in usernames dialing in...
anyway the point is that it's not radiator's fault... ;)

Ricardo.

Facing Facts B.V.
Wibautstraat 120
1091 GP Amsterdam