Hello

I have to use the Ascend MAX dictionary 29.11 to get the right words into
the logfile. Now radiator is complaining about:

> ERR: Attribute number 33 (vendor ) is not defined in your dictionary

It does it before even chosing a Handler and after getting the following
request: (Radiator dictionary names, here)

>      User-Name = "pp10829"
>      Service-Type = Framed-User
>      NAS-IP-Address = 203.63.154.1
>      NAS-Port = 1234
>      NAS-Port-Type = Async
>      User-Password = "<15....3>"

Can anybody explain me what it wants from me?

bye,

 -christian-

--
Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879