Hi!

Does Open Systems plan to implement the radius packet codes 12 & 13 in the
near future?
According to RFC2138 these are meant for Status-Server & Status-Client tho
both are experimental and not further documented.

Personally I would like to be able to send the radius server a such packet
and get a response about the status of the server back.

At the moment I have a piece of perl code running that sends the radius an
empty Access-Request packet every so often. This is just to check if
Radiator is actually running. A Status-Server packet would probably be much
better for this.

Arjen Jansen
Glasshouse Beheer
Glasshouse Business Network